Friday, June 27, 2008

Music for the Church

The church allows 4 request for the music to be used during the entourage and bridal march and other stuff. With the help of my sister I have choosen:

1. I finally found someone - Bryan Adams and Barbara Striesand
2. Canon D - Instrumental (Entourage March)
3. Looking Through the Eyes of Love - Regine Velasquez (Melissa Manchester)
4. All my life - America (Regine Velasquez)
5. From this Moment On - Shaina Twain (Bridal March)

Candidates:
- Only Love -
- Something Stupid
- Maging Sino Ka Man
- Ikaw Lamang (Gary V)
- The prayer - Charlotte Church and Josh Groban
- All I ask of You
- Pangarap ko ang Ibigan ka - Regine Velasquez
- Pangako - Regine Velasquez
- From this Moment On - Shania Twain and Brian White

but I get really really confused because this is not my area. And I'm not really the happy love song type of girl. sigh.